Furnace oil is also called fuel oil, heavy oil, marine fuel, bunker, furnace oil, or gasoil. The furnace fuel primarily consists of residues from crude oil distillation. Furnace oil is obtained from the flammable liquids acquired from crude oil and is also named kerosene.
What is furnace oil?
Kerosene is widely used and known as home heating oil, diesel fuel, or coal oil. Then, commercial fuel oils are made, blending the oil with other petroleum fractions to achieve a required viscosity and flashpoint. Please note that the flashpoint of furnace oil is always higher than that of kerosene.
Below listed are the uses of Furnace oil:
- Furnace oil is used to heat fuel trucks.
- It is much used as a backup fuel for peaking power plants.
- It is used to heat homes.
- It is utilized to produce steam for industrial uses.
- It is an integral part of generating electric energy.
- It is used to light up furnaces.
- Furnace oil efficiently producing steam for industrial uses
- It is worn as fuel for Power Generation in DG Sets.
- Furnace oil is used as fuel for bunkering.
- Furnace oil is also used as a feedstock in fertilizer plants.
- It can power many types of engines, lamps, heaters, stoves, and lanterns. You can use it to operate home heating devices such as stoves, furnaces, and boilers.
Benefits of Furnace Oil:
- Furnace oil is light fuel oil. Furnace oil is sulphur-free, clean, and stands solid in the most demanding conditions. ‘
- Furnace oil is easy to handle, handled, regulate and control.
- It can be stored easily.
- It is very cheap in price. Furnace oil is the most affordable liquid fuel available.
- It requires less maintenance.
- Furnace oil has proven to perform great in extreme cold.
- It is is a pretty much stable, combustible, non-explosive product.
- The fuel oil is much safer, more efficient, and gives more warmth than natural gas.
- It gives you a longer furnace and boiler life, so you face less depreciation.
- Apart from that, furnace oil is also more common and cost-effective to use.
Myriro is An organization that targets on the import, trade, and retailing of premium hydrocarbons, organic and inorganic intermediates.
The business rotates around dealing in Base-Oil, Furnace-Oil, Rubber-Processing-Oil, Amines, Pine-Tar-Oil, PCMX, Chloroxylenol and, multifold more such products.
Get in touch with Myriro for immediate services in Vadodara.